Saturday, August 16, 2014

Viviscal | Review




I started taking Viviscal not because my hair was thinning out but because I wanted to promote existing hair growth. Did it worked while I was taking it and the answer is YES! I did see result when taking it as instructed. I bought a box with the thought of giving them a try since I've heard really good feedback and I'm glad I did. I was taking one in the morning and one at night, at the end of 3 weeks or so I started seeing that my hair had more volume and it was in some way thick as well. They are a small, round shaped which makes it easy to be swallowed. I suggest keeping them near your bed side to make it easy for you to remember taking them. The box comes with 60 pills which equals to one month supply when taking two a day. With visvical as well as any other pills for hair growth, consistency is extremely important because if you don't then you'll see no results. It is said that it takes 3 months of constancy to see improvement but i was able to see results even sooner than that. Remember everyone is different and everyone is going to react differently. I really recommend them to those of you that are having hair loss, hair thinning or even if you want to improve the condition of your hair because it all start from within.






2 comments:

  1. I wanna try this out! Actually I need this kind of product since my hair is kinda thinning out which is really bothering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post!
    Win $2500 worth beauty products by 5 top brands. Enter before 2nd October 16 to get the offer. https://www.harveyprince.com/fall-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete